24 Miller Street Fitzroy North
(Eastside of Nicholson Street)
Recently and extensively renovated, this older style double fronted brick property, with large windows and decorative wrought iron enhancements on fence railings and porch, is surrounded by a manicured rose garden. Lush Australian paper bark trees feature in the wide streetscape with its eclectic mix of old and new architecture, and the property is just a stone’s throw away from Nicholson Street
The property sits on the east side of Nicholson Street and on the corner of Miller and Taylor Streets. It boasts a fully equipped kitchen, large stove, dishwasher and microwave, multiple bathrooms and laundry facilities, lounge with television, and a generous paved back garden, ideal for outside entertaining.
24 Miller Street accommodates up to twelve people on a single room or double room basis. Opportunities exist for those who wish to rent several rooms of a house. Communal kitchen, dining and lounge areas assist new arrivals, to Melbourne, to form friendships and networks.
Orientation - Melway map 30 A10:
Miller Street is four kilometres, and a 10-15minute tram ride from the heart of Melbourne CBD plus:
- 30 metres from the 506 bus, eastbound to Mary Train Station, Westgarth Train Station and the bohemian/retro café and restaurant scene and onto the High Street 86 tram which travels to La Trobe University and RMIT Bundoora campus, westbound to Brunswick Train Station, Moonee Valley Race Course and Puckle Street, Moonee Ponds shopping precinct 50mtrs from Miller Street Park
- 50 metres from the convenience store
- 100 metres from Nicholson Street 96 tram southbound towards the City and St. Kilda and Melbourne beaches and bayside
- 300 metres from Nicholson café and shopping precinct
- 700 metres from the number 11 tram on St. Georges Road and southbound to Brunswick Road and the popular bohemian strip
- 1.4 kilometres from Barkley Square food and fashion shopping precinct