4 Carnarvon Street Brunswick
Situated in a quiet and appealing tree lined street, filled with characteristic Victorian terraced and freestanding cottages, just two doors down from Blyth Street and a stones throw from the much celebrated Lygon Street and the Italian precinct, is number 4 Carnarvon Street. This is a brand new, character-filled, Victorian replicated property, sporting a large bay window, ornate ceiling rosettes, picture rails, high skirting boards and timber floors and a filigree wrought iron balustrade across the first floor balcony. All this is combined with the modern conveniences of the 21st century, including plenty of parking. The property sits in a culturally diverse and stimulating environment, within walking distance to an eclectic shopping and restaurant district and public transport.
The property boasts high quality internal fixtures and fittings: a fully equipped kitchen with granite bench tops, chic bathrooms with porcelain finishes and sophisticated gymnasium, alfresco entertaining area in a garden setting and plenty of car parking and laundry facilities. Other luxuries include large plasma televisions and sound systems in lounge and gym areas. All common areas are serviced regularly. Individual rooms cleaned on a user pays basis.
Number 4 Carnarvon Street accommodates up to twelve people on a single room or double room basis. Opportunities exist for those who wish to rent several rooms of a house. Communal kitchen, dining and lounge areas assist new arrivals, to Melbourne, to form friendships and networks.
Orientation - Melway map 30 A7:
4 Carnarvon, Brunswick is five kilometres, and a 10-15minute tram ride from the heart of Melbourne’s CBD and:
- 50 metres from the eastbound 508 bus stop to Northcote Train Station, Northcote Shopping Plaza and High Street Northcote shopping strip and onto the High Street 86 tram which travels to La Trobe University and RMIT Bundoora campus and westbound to Brunswick Train Station, Sydney Road shopping precinct, Puckle Street, Moonee Ponds shopping strip
- 200 metres from Lygon Street number One tram to the City and Port Melbourne beaches, dining and entertainment
- 600 metres from Sydney Road which leads into Royal Parade, with its expansive parklands and access to the University of Melbourne and Royal Melbourne Hospital
- 700 metres from Fleming Park Sport and Recreation Park
- 900 metres from Nicholson Street 96 tram southbound towards the City and St. Kilda and Melbourne beaches and bayside