58 Clarence Street Brunswick East
Clarence Street has one of Brunswick’s most exclusive streetscapes, featuring an avenue of majestic Plane trees, their uppermost branches entwining to form a leafy green tunnel to drive through and arrive halfway, at number 58, which sits impressively amongst an interesting mix of period and contemporary homes.
This is a brand new, architect designed, spacious property, with heavy overhanging eaves, a large first floor balcony fronting on to the expanse of streetscape greenery. It boasts high quality internal fixtures and fittings: a fully equipped kitchen with granite bench tops, chic bathrooms with porcelain finishes and sophisticated gymnasium, alfresco entertaining area in a garden setting and plenty of car parking and laundry facilities. Other luxuries include large plasma televisions and sound systems in lounge and gym areas. All common areas are serviced regularly. Individual rooms cleaned on a user pays basis.
This property accommodates up to twelve people on a single room or double room basis. Opportunities exist for those who wish to rent several rooms of a house. Communal kitchen, dining and lounge areas assist new arrivals to Melbourne, to form friendships and networks.
Orientation - Melway map 30 A6:
Clarence Street is five kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD, approximately a 10-15minute tram ride and:
- 200 metres from Lygon Street shopping and dining, and the number one tram which leads southbound to Port Melbourne beaches, restaurant and shopping precincts
- 200 metres from the westbound 503 bus to Essendon and the eastbound 508 bus to Northcote Train Station, Northcote Shopping Plaza and High Street Northcote shopping strip, and onto the High Street 86 tram which travels to La Trobe University and RMIT Bundoora campus and westbound to Brunswick Train Station, Sydney Road shopping precinct, Puckle Street, Moonee Ponds shopping
- 200 metres from parks and reserves
- 300 metres from scenic bicycle tracks
- 300 metres from the Lomond and Lyndhurst Hotels
- 1.5 kilometres from Anstey Train Station (Upfield Line