6 Peers Street Brunswick East
Situated in a quiet street with its mix of period style Californian bungalows and other more contemporary homes, number 6 Peers Street is brand new and a fine example of an architecturally designed home influenced by the acclaimed American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. The building boasts large overhanging eaves and a spacious verandah. It’s a short walk away from the eclectic mix of the Nicholson Street shops, where a dozen or more different cultures blend seamlessly. This is a great place for shoppers, and bargain hunters, or just to sit and experience good food, good coffee and watch and enjoy the passing parade of diversity.
Centrally located with high quality internal finishes including: a fully equipped kitchen with granite bench tops, chic bathrooms with porcelain finishes a sophisticated gymnasium, alfresco entertaining area in a garden setting and plenty of car parking and laundry facilities. Other luxuries include large plasma televisions and sound systems in lounge and gym areas. All common areas are serviced regularly. Individual rooms cleaned on a user pays basis.
This property accommodates up to twelve people on a single room or double room basis. Opportunities exist for those who wish to rent several rooms of a house. Communal kitchen, dining and lounge areas assist new arrivals, to Melbourne, to form friendships and networks.
Orientation - Melway map 30 A8:
Peers Street is 4.5 kilometers, and a 10-15minute tram ride from the heart of Melbourne CBD plus:
- 50mtrs from Nicholson Street 96 tram southbound towards the City and St. Kilda and Melbourne beaches and bayside
- 100mtrs from Fisher Reserve and parkland
- 150mtrs from a convenience store
- 200mtrs from the 506 bus, eastbound to Mary Train Station, Westgarth Train Station and the bohemian/retro café and restaurant scene and onto the High Street 86 tram which travels to La Trobe University and RMIT Bundoora campus. Westbound to Brunswick Train Station, Moonee Valley Race Course and Puckle Street, Moonee Ponds shopping precinct
- 100mtrs from a convenience store
- 200mtrs from Fleming Sports and Recreational Park
- 300mtrs to Merri Creek bicycle track (extensive track join the picturesque Studley Park and Yarra River areas)
- 700mtrs from Nicholson Street shopping and restaurant precinct