81 Union Street Brunswick East
Union Street is brimming with an exciting mix of old and new. Victorian cottages nestle against Edwardian and contemporary structures and the entire east/west street is flanked by Sydney Road which leads into the iconic Royal Parade with its expanse of parks and sports facilities and Grantham Street. 81 Union Street is a recently constructed, classic double storey property with an imposing façade and first floor balcony, overlooking a tree lined street with its vibrant springtime splashes of pink blossoms.
Number 81 is just two doors down from a quaint convenience shop and within walking distance of a wide range of amenities. The property has high quality internal finishes and fixtures boasts: a fully equipped kitchen with granite bench tops, chic bathrooms with porcelain finishes and sophisticated gymnasium, alfresco entertaining area in a garden setting and plenty of car parking and laundry facilities. Other luxuries include large plasma televisions and sound systems in lounge and gym areas. All common areas are serviced regularly. Individual rooms cleaned on a user pays basis.
This property accommodates up to twelve people on a single room or double room basis. Opportunities exist for those who wish to rent several rooms of a house. Communal kitchen, dining and lounge areas assist new arrivals to Melbourne, to form friendships and networks.
Orientation - Melway map 29 F9:
Union Street is four kilometers from Melbourne’s CBD and two doors away from a convenience store:
- 100mtrs from Union Hotel
- 250mtrs from Jewell Train Station (Upfield Line)
- 300mtrs from the 504 bus and the 506 bus, eastbound to Mary Train Station, Westgarth Train Station and the bohemian/retro café and restaurant scene and onto the High Street 86 tram which travels to La Trobe University and RMIT Bundoora campus, westbound to Brunswick Train Station, Moonee Valley Race Course and Puckle Street, Moonee Ponds shopping precinct
- 400mtrs from Sydney Road tram and shopping
- 500mtrs from Grantham Street tramline which passes the University of Melbourne and major hospitals
- 1.5kilometers to the City Link and Tullamarine Freeway
- Walking distance to Royal Park Golf Course, Melbourne ZOO and Princess Park Sports Ground with hockey, tennis, baseball, football, soccer and rugby facilities and access to a scenic bike track